banner-47

A Comment

I. Mallikarjuna Sharma

As regards the editorial "Unity & Struggle", as far as reference to the protest demonstration at US Consulate building by the left parties is concerned, I feel that the editor would have also done well to note that Hamas terrorism with the avowed object of wiping out Israel from the map of the world, firing rockets indiscriminately targeting civilians in Israel, digging tunnels misusing the aid given by UN agencies and other countries to mainly conduct suicide and other terrorist attacks in Israel, and using civilians as shields in the confrontation with Israel, using hospitals, schools etc. in Gaza as launching pads and storing godowns for their rockets targeting Israel, etc. is also a matter of serious concern, and a main cause for escalation of the confrontation - which now fortunately ended in an Egypt-brokered Cease Fire, where all Palestinian factions were expressly asked to desist from any rocket attacks on and attacks on civilians in Israel, apart from asking Israel to desist from all attacks on Gaza. The editor would have also done well to seriously condemn the attacks on and brutal killings including gory beheadings of Shiite Muslims, Kurds, and Christians and all 'enemies of Islam' as per the fanatic Sunni Islamic tenets of the most hideous terrorist outfit, now an Islamic Caliphate government, of the ISIS in Syria and Iraq too. Compared to the atrocities by ISIS on rival Muslims and other religionists, the Israeli attacks on Gaza perhaps pale into insignificance. 

- I. Mallikarjuna Sharma, Advocate and Editor, LAW ANIMATED WORLD

Aug 30 2014

I. Mallikarjuna Sharma may be contacted at mksharma55@gmail.com

Your Comment if any